Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Making a mess in the kitchen

Share
Today was a tiring day, but a good one! My entire evening revolved around a recipe, haha. I decided that I needed to be more adventurous with food so I went to pinterest for ideas! The end result: falafels, tzatziki, kale chips, pita and cucumbers!


I decided to go with photographical evidence, otherwise I'm not sure my Mom would believe that I ate this :) 

The falafel mix was so delicious! Took me an hour and half to get the recipe right though. Recipe can be found here. 

The falafel's all cooked and ready for eating! :) They were so filling I could only eat two!


Homemade tzatziki! I forget how easy it is to make! And by using fat free greek yogourt and light sour cream, I can classify it as healthy :)

Thank you SO much Jenn for this delicious recipe for kale chips!  Lay bite sized pieces on a cookie tray, drizzle some olive oil, add a bit of salt and bake at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes. Yum!!

It's a good thing I liked those kale chips, because Fairway has a sale right now.. 3 bunches for $2. Hence the bouquet of kale. Off to google more ways to eat/cook it!

3 comments:

  1. is that sale still on do you think?! I also LOVE kale chips so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if it's still on, you could call them? Or just go? I'm loving the kale chips this week :)

    ReplyDelete