Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cleaning House

Share
I love the weekends. Especially this weekend. Usually I find weekends hard to stay on track, especially with drinking enough water. But the past two days have been fun, relaxing AND productive. Love these kinds of weekends. Today has been all about organizing and cleaning. 4 hours of cleaning and 4 loads of laundry later... I still have at least another hour to do tomorrow, haha! My favourite part of cleaning today, though, was going through my closet and getting rid of all the clothes that didn't fit me.

 The ones that didn't make the cut:    
                          

(Don't worry Nana/Mom, I folded them all nicely afterwards)


This made me insanely happy. I used to wear this as a shirt. Then with leggings. Now I've lost so many inches along my bust/waist, it was no longer acceptable for anything but the donation bin! 


So empty now!!



After the theraputic shedding of baggy clothes, I couldn't help but think about what this past year has meant for me while I finished cleaning the house. I also came up with some great metaphors for how living a healthy life is just like cleaning. More on that later though. I am headed to bed because tomorrow morning the Curves staff is taking a road trip Duncan for more training on Curves Complete. I'm really looking forward t o it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment