Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Looking in the mirror

Share
I had a moment this morning as I was getting ready. I looked in the mirror and my reflection gave me a start. Who was this confident, happy woman smiling back at me? And what is this definition that I'm starting to see in my face? They must be cheekbones, but I haven't seen them on my face since elementary school so they seem so foreign to me.

Not only that, the woman in the mirror is getting ready to go shopping. With a friend. To a mall. There will be no plus size store on today's schedule. I hope it won't be too difficult to find clothes that fit me.. I still think I'm borderline between plus and regular but today will be the real test. I'm a bit anxious about it, but at the same time hopeful that I've fine some things. My thighs and hips have definitely shrunk this past month with my ramped up training for the half marathon, so maybe my bottom half will finally fit into regular clothes??

Whatever happens today, I am proud of myself. I have worked so hard to be where I am today, and I am not stopping any time soon. I love this new side to me and being happy is so addictive. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment