Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A regular shopping experience

Share
Hot damn, no more plus size stores for this gal!! :) Not only did I fit into the clothes I tried on, but I'm officially a LARGE now. Not even extra large! When did that happen? I even fit into the jeans at Suzy Sheer! I've struggled with losing weight this month, but my inches are obviously still dropping. It felt so wonderful to be able to shop in regular stores. I honestly don't remember the last time I was able to do that. Grade 8? Maybe? Huge, huge thank you to Emily for all her help today! It was so much nicer to go shopping with a friend - and she finds the cutest things tucked away. Best shopping buddy ever :) And tons of love and thanks to both Karen and Emily for helping me go through all (and I mean ALL) my clothes and forcing me to part with the clothes that I once loved.. but are now tents on me.

Out with the old...

In with the new....





2 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations that's so awesome Susie! Next time you're in Vancouver (hint- SOON!) we have to go shopping together too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We definitely should! I bought a very Karen-ess sweater dress with Emily. I'll wear it when I see you next :P

    ReplyDelete