Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cloud 9

Share
I thought nothing could beat yesterday but then today happened! I'm on cloud 9 right now and just loving it. My super awesome happy list of 9 things to get me to cloud 9:

1) Got a really good nights sleep so showed up to bootcamp energetic and ready to rock!
2) Lost 3.8 pounds this week!! Meaning I'm officially down another decade - 91 pounds! Only 9 more to go till my big milestone!! It's probably at least a pound of hair that's gone after my haircut, but it's still great.
3) Laughed like crazy at Magic Brian's show, so awesome. Love the busker's festival!
4) Fit into a bra at La Senza!! Non plus bras/clothes are crazy cheap. Made my day. 
5) Had enough energy to walk home from downtown! All in all, walked 5 km today :) On top of 2 hour boot camp!
6) GOT A NEW PLACE TO LIVE!! The place is wonderfully gorgeous and I am so, so lucky. My wonderful, supportive, loving, former practicum supervisor is now my landlord and trusting me to keep her beautiful home in top shape so they can try selling it again next summer! 
7) Found out today that a close family friend (basically another Uncle) saw a picture of me and didn't recognize me! I forgot that he hasn't seen me all year. 
8) Had a super long, fun, lovely talk with Caroline via Skype!! And we promised each other that if one of us did the half marathon in October the other would too.. so it looks like I might be jogging/walking a heck of a lot to prepare!
9) Found out about an amazing deal at my bootcamp! So all of you in Victoria who have been following my blog - you can have great success too! I'm amazed at how much my strength and endurance has increased in just a month. They're offering a full one month unlimited classes pass for only $49. Both their indoor and outdoor classes.. so typical bootcamp, baby  spin, drills, kettlebells, it's all included. It's usually $200 so this is a steal of a deal! You have to buy it by August 4th (next Saturday) but you can use it for September if you're not in town/too busy in August. Make sure you mention me when you buy your pass - you may help to keep me in bootcamp another month!! 

If any friends want to do bootcamp in September with me but aren't on the Island right now, I can buy a pass for you if you want to email me the money. You won't regret it! Kick a$$ classes that are also fun! And with a staff that learns your name and a group of people of all shapes and sizes. And then you'll see me more too :) Check out their website for more info on their classes: http://www.bdhq.ca/

So yes. That is my day. Full of awesome. I feel like a giddy teenager or something. And now I'm headed to bed because I have to get up early-ish to try out a new "Killer Skills and Drills" class tomorrow. Gotta get points for the Olympic challenge at bootcamp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment