Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Monday, December 17, 2012

Honey, I've shrunk!

Share
Just a quick update today:

1) Last week I went to some awesome goal setting sessions with my BW group that helped to reset my motivation. I committed to getting 15 work outs in by Dec 31st and since I'm already at 7, I don't think that's going to be an issue at all. Especially since my swim suit and goggles are already packed for my 9 days at home!

2) I went to start packing for home and found a pair of my old pants rolled up in the bottom of one of my suitcases. Naturally I had to try them on. It helps put everything into perspective!




Karin and I BOTH fit, each of us in one pant leg. How crazy it that!
I'm getting accustomed to my current size so seeing these pictures now remind me of how far I've come. I remember being anxious because they were starting to get tight on me and they were the highest size Addition Elle carried. That was a year and a half ago during my first practicum. This year, I'm reentering grade one with both a new wardrobe and an entirely different outlook on life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment